Plan Your Experience
***Thank you for your excitement & patience while we work on bringing additional experiences to the Fort***
Frontier RV Park
We are excited to offer an RV park, opening June 1st, 2017, in connection with Fort Heritage.
The RV Park is part of the first stage in our Fort Heritage building project.
Loop A, dry-camp RV sites & tenting areas are available to book for this summer.
Features: beautiful open view of the Rocky Mountains, rolling plains landscape, abundant space to run around and stretch your legs, and a picturesque lake to relax and play by.
Dry Camp Site Pricing: (rates in CAD; GST not included)
Powered Gravel RV pads $30/day;
Grassy RV area $24/day;
Tenting area $20/day
- Note that if you’re checking in/out on Sunday, you’ll need to use the self check-in/out kiosk, as our regular paid business operations will be closed on this day.
- One RV/camping unit or tent per site; pricing is for up to 5 guests per site, with additional cost of $5/person; children two and under are free
- Additional pet fees: $2/dog; dogs must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after
- No-refund policy is in force
- 48 hours cancellation policy
- Check-in time: 2pm-8pm
- Check-out time: 11am
Fort Heritage & Frontier RV Park is located in an ideal vacation spot between two major destinations.
⇐To the west of us, about 15 minutes, sits beautiful Waterton Lakes National Park!
⇒To the East about 15 minutes is the town of Cardston, featuring attractions including Remington Carriage Museum, the Cardston Alberta LDS Temple with visitor center, and live theatre at Carriage House Theatre.
⇑Also, to the north and just over an hour is located Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, a World Heritage Site!
Start planning your vacation!
As we move through each phase of development, we anticipate your experience with us to be an amazing journey of growth, change, and discovery.