Frontier RV Park
We are excited to offer an RV park, opening June 1st, 2017, in connection with Fort Heritage.
The RV Park is part of the first stage in our Fort Heritage building project.
Loop A, dry-camp RV sites & tenting areas are available to book for this summer.
Features: beautiful open view of the Rocky Mountains, rolling plains landscape, abundant space to run around and stretch your legs, and a picturesque lake to relax and play by.
Dry Camp Site Pricing: (rates in CAD; GST not included)
Powered Gravel RV pads $33/day;
Grassy RV area $27/day;
Tenting area $23/day
- Note that if you’re checking in/out on Sunday, you’ll need to use the self check-in/out kiosk, as our regular paid business operations will be closed on this day.
- One RV/camping unit or tent per site; pricing is for up to 5 guests per site, with additional cost of $5/person; children two and under are free
- Additional pet fees: $2/dog; dogs must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after
- No-refund policy is in force
- 48 hours cancellation policy
- Check-in time: 2pm-8pm
- Check-out time: 11am